In Home Care at Comfort Keepers of Lake Hughes, CA
An alternative to a nursing home
Comfort Keepers is proud to provide in home care services to seniors in Lake Hughes. This is a great alternative to nursing homes, where there is a chance your loved one can be neglected and lonely. Our care plans are specific to every single one of our resident’s different needs 24/7. Ensuring they always get the proper care they need when they need it. They will also benefit from the friendship they will have with their caregivers who are there for them every day. Our caregivers are professional and love to see the residents they care for see out the benefits of the time they spend together.
In Home Care Services at Comfort Keepers of Lake Hughes:
- In Home Care: Our 24/7 care will ensure your loved one is cared for whenever they need it at home.
- Interactive Caregiving: This service ensures that seniors stay spry both physically and mentally. This is done through various activities they will do with our caregivers.
- Respite Care: When you need a break from being the primary caregiver for your loved one, we can fill the void while you are temporarily unavailable.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care: This specialized service is for seniors with Dementia or Alzheimer’s disease and need care to live safe and independently.
- End of Life Care: During this difficult time, our services can lighten the bourdon on you and your family as you see out the final stage of your loved one’s life.
- Transitioning Home: Living at home for seniors who just got discharged after surgery or rehab can be challenging. There are risks of injuring themselves again, or getting an infection. We’re here to provide a hand in maintaining their independence at home during this time.
If you are interested in our services call us today to schedule a free in-home consultation. You will talk to our experts in Lake Hughes, CA about your loved one and work out a custom in home care plan for care. Call us today, were available anytime!