In Home Care at Comfort Keepers of the Greater Antelope Valley Region, PA
Our in home care services help seniors age in place
When exploring options for your senior family member who needs care, consider how improved their quality of life would be being able to stay in the comforts of their own home. Our different in home care services are specifically designed to tend to the different needs that our residents require every day. This will enable your loved one to live happy and independently at home and avoid being in a nursing home or any other residential institution. These services are carried out by our caregivers who are trained to ensure every resident is provided proper care they need, when they need it.
In Home Care Services at Comfort Keepers of Lake Hughes:
- In Home Care: Services are available 24 hours a day, allowing your loved one to get the care they need in the comforts of their own home.
- Interactive Caregiving: Staying active physically, mentally and socially has a drastic positive impact on seniors who are in our care. This is done through various activities your loved one will do with their caregivers.
- Respite Care: Vacation? Need some time off being the main caregiver for your loved one? Utilize our respite services, where we step in and provide all caregiving needs while you are unavailable to do so.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care: We provide specialized care to residents with Dementia or Alzheimer’s, ensuring they live safely and peacefully.
- End of Life Care: During this time, you want to spend time with your loved one, not caring for them. Let us provide all the caregiving for you so you can focus on what’s important.
- Transitioning Home: Tripping and falling, along with risks of infection are two common problems seniors face. During this time after your loved one has been discharged from a hospital or other type of care, were here to provide for them to ensure they don’t risk these tragedies happening to them.
If you are interested in our services call us today to schedule a free in-home consultation. You will talk to our experts in the Greater Antelope Valley Region, PA about your loved one and work out a custom in home care plan for care. Call us today, were available at (717) 299-4007 anytime!